Finally Sassy’s puppies arrived, several days later than we expected. I have never seen a girl get so big, even I started to panic how many she was having. But it was because they were all very big puppies.
I tried to update Instagram yesterday whilst they were being born which some people appreciated.
I need to get the pups through the next two days, and I’ve got people emailing, texting, messaging through social media wanting a puppy now. Lets just have a bit of patience as it would be dreadful to take deposits then loose one. That would feel worse than just waiting a few days.
I have prioritised 3 people already who have waited for absolute months and spoken them today. As they are busting at the seems waiting. But I dont want to do any more as I want to wait now and make sure they are thriving. We must also have reality that until we have them vet checked at 7 1/2 weeks of age that if their was an unhealthy puppy we would be refunding the deposit as we will only send out healthy dogs.
Remember with instagram please one thing, I have no idea who you are from your instagram name lol. Plus I’m getting several in one family following me and I cant work out who you all are.
By next week we will know who is moving to Izzy waiting list. Remember Izzy doesnt belong to me, she belongs to Joshua our son, but he has a breeding license and shares my affix, so they will be every bit a Silvestre litter as any other, its just I am not the owner of the girl. Izzy has produced some stunning puppies in the past.
I am also being send emails asking for our plans next year. My plans change all the time. For example we had planned on breeding Roux to Chilli January time. But her season shot over. So we have a holiday booked and dont want to have puppies when we go away spring time. So we are going to breed Roux now on the season after next which will be later 2021. We hope to breed Ripley when she comes into season Maytime. Then we hope to breed Maisie just after August 2021. I will have 2 Vizsla litters and a possible third next year. But it will depend on seasons.
As for Pug litters we plan on one. Late summer time 2021 and we have chosen a very handsome boy who lives in Wiltshire to be the daddy. He is Boas 0, PDE clear, Patellar 0;0
What about Frenchies you are asking. When Cookie comes into season next we will breed her, this will be her second and final litter. I think I would like to use the same father we did on bubbles. Because we’ve just had the best litter in the world from bubbles.
So hope thats clear of course I can change my mind as I’m allowed too. I am a woman! Lol lol lol
Mrs Rachel Savage