This week saw unusual events for the first time the UK was put in Lockdown due to Covid 19. We hope you are all keeping well and those of you who have dogs off us are keeping them entertained.
I’m getting endless enquires. I have NO puppies available at the moment.
Today a statement from the Kennel club was released, stating if breeders have puppies, they must now keep them until after lockdown. This will have implications now if one of our girls comes into season too soon. So we are praying that Brooklyn holds off until May when we have better chances of breeding her. So we are taking each week as it comes at the moment. We have enough people to go ahead with breeding her, but we have to wait and see what happens in the UK now. So fingers crossed we see a turn in cases of deaths, and we are taken out of lock down.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Mrs Rachel Savage