Critique has been submitted to Our dogs, and I have had a receipt to say it has been sent.
Sheringham Open show 18/09/22
Thankyou to all of you who entered under me today. It was difficult to assess some dogs movement due to uneven ground and stubbly grass, I was very pleased with my winners.
German short haired pointer
Beresford Mr S.P & Mrs B.E; Tuptonsett Buttercup
1) A 13 month old who took a little while to settle. I moved her more just to help her get her bearings. Super head which is typical of the breed, good eye and nose colour. Good set ears, toes compact and round, with straight legs viewed from the front, moved out well. Neck cleanly into shoulders, brisket to elbow, good length of rib cage, In the challenge moved well. RBOB.
Beresford Mr S.P & Mrs B.E Tuptonseett Paloma
1) This girl very similar to SY winner in shape, again this girl has a good head with lovely expression, her strong neck flows into shoulder, brisket to elbow ,correct top line, with slight slope from croup to tail, good turn of stifle. Covered the ground effortlessly.
Mrs LA and Mr M and Miss K Heath and Robinson; Pinseeker Mrs Doubtfire
1) Maturity won the day, and this super bitch in my eyes fits the breed standard. I would call her moderate in size and well made, I could see her working. She had a clean typical head, good eye colour, with neck flowing into shoulders, feet tight, good fore chest bone and deep brisket, neck into shoulder and top line, long ribs and short loin, she moved very well around the ring, even with an uneven surface. BOB.
Ms N and Mr L Winkworth & Woodcock; Oxanaember Thai Pumpkin
1) This young girl takes time to settle, and free stands. Her head with sweet expression, chest needs to drop alittle more yet, pasterns upright and straight legs viewed from front, neck into well laid shoulder and good top line on the move, slight turn of croup to docked tail, feet tight. Moved well around the ring. RBOB
Mrs J E Delf; Broadsedge Amber
1) Lovely head piece, with good nose colour and eye. has median line and stop, Good russet gold colour. Neck flowing into shoulder, good length to rib cage, chest to elbow, would have preferred shorter loin, good turn of stifle, movement difficult on rough ground to assess, as he was not moving true towards me. On leveller ground Im sure this would be different.
Mrs A Porter Manning & Mr G Porter; Wallaroo all that jazz sh.cm
1) Super male, with everything to like about this dog, correct size, balanced, head pleasing, with nice width to head with median line and stop, kind eye and good colour, His feet tight and pasterns upright, carried his top line well, and moved with lively trot and not phased by uneven surfaces and he free stood naturally. Croup well muscled and he carried his tail correctly. Well muscled dog, good texture to coat and pleased to award him BOB
1) Mrs E Martins; Deifstock Deja Vu for Teufel
A bit of a fidget standing. The uneven ground did not help most exhibits today, he did move out with drive. He is darker shade than 2. Lovely head piece, all male strong and powerful, neck flows into shoulder, he has a deep brisket and good fore chest when viewed from front, good feet, slightly sloping pasterns, Tail docked and correct length, plenty of angulation at the back. RBOB
2) Mrs N Coleman’s; Smilex Sweet Caroline
Lovely pale silver grey coat. You do not see many coats of this pale shade any more. Good eye colour and shape of eye, lovely head and front construction, with good top line held on the move. I could see myself swapping these dogs on another day. She needs to mature, as brisket needs to drop a little more, she is young and it is all to come.
Mrs A Porter Manning & Mr G Porter; Wallaroo Lady million
1) On the day this girl moved out really well. Everything to like about her, she is moderate in size, in fit condition with muscles defining, head was typical of breed with kind eye, and her coat is silver grey. Level top line when moving, good tail carriage which is docked at the right length, Fore chest just right, depth of chest to brisket and good level top line on the move. She powered around the ring with ease. BOB
Mr D T and Mrs J A Collings; Collholme Balthasar
1) This boy is all male, he has typical pointer head with scull in equal proportions to length of fore face, slight dish shape, occiput, eye colour correct, lovely neck into shoulder, depth of chest,
slightly oval feet. Moved well and was confident. RBOB
Mr D.T & Mrs J.A Collins; Collholme Angelique
1) This girl in my eyes fitted the standard. Lovely pretty head, no mistaking she is a pointer with her dish shaped face, good eye colour. As soon as I saw her I knew she was the winner of the day, Her clean neck into withers and laid back shoulders, neck well rounded into top line. Good body proportions, good turn of stifle with let down hocks. Her happy action in her movement with her tail going side to side was a picture to watch. I loved her. BOB
Ms A Brooksmith; Nightgold Pipkin
2) Another lovely girl with chestnut colour, and coat in super condition. . Again you can not mistake this girl is a pointer with her dish shaped head. She has well angulated shoulders and deep brisket, she is feminine throughout, she looked balanced and she moved out well. Im sure she will swap places with winner in class many times.
Rachel Savage (Silvestre)
Mrs Rachel Savage