I said a while back that I would change things the way reservations are done. Ive had a few requests recently which we have taken on board.
I have been asked so many times now would I take a deposit before birth and I've said no. But having spoken to several people now it seems we do need to change the way we take reservations, as people like to know that they are 100% on the list.
One of the reasons I did not like making it a firm reservation was only because we can loose puppies and I hated getting peoples hopes up then loosing one. I was going on a list of who was waiting the longest. Which I thought was working.
This is also to stop people being on other peoples waiting lists. I have made quite clear for several years that we only take someone on a waiting list if they are not on anyone elses. But it seems that not everyone understood this.
I do not have that many puppies available throughout the year as I do not own lots of breeding Vizsla bitches. So if you do decided to go on the list be prepared to wait 6-12 months for a puppy. Their are other breeders who are breeding and having puppies every few weeks, and if this suits you better then just do not go on our waiting list. Just to confirm however I will only take the agreement deposit once a girl can be confirmed pregnant, so Im not wasting your time for 6 months. So if you can wait until we find out, then do the agreement, this will then give you some hope of having one.
So this is what we have decided. Our next girl having puppies is Maisie and she is pregnant now. You can read about her CLICK HERE The father is Indie and you can read about him HERE We are not keeping any puppies this time, so this gives those of you who missed out from our last litter a good chance of having one. They should be some superb puppies as I love both parents to bits. Indie is Crufts qualified 2022! Plus CAC and CACIB winner in Europe. Both are health tested.
In two weeks time 16th August we will know one hundred percent if she is pregnant. I can tell you she is now, but I want to see further change to know the litter size. Then contact me by text, and I will take a reservation by £100 which is part of your deposit. An written agreement will be sent to you by email which you need to sign and return. I will return your £100 in the agreement if we can not help with a puppy. I will explain in full on the 16th as we will have a quick chat on the phone first. All sides being happy.
You can let me know now if you are one of those people who missed out, and I can write you down that you will be contacting me again August 16th.
The Maisie litter will be our last litter of 2021, and our next litter we can not really say when that will be. It could be Sassy but she's rather unpredictable when she will come in again. Her last litter was October 2020, I would imagine she will be in season again September 2021, but she could go end of year. So hard to predict a dog like Sassy as her seasons are never on time.
Mrs Rachel Savage